In some cases, you may want to move a video to a different folder. The following tutorial will guide you on how to move a video.
- Right-click on the video which you wish to move.
- Select a target folder for the video to move into.
In some cases, you may want to Merge folders in your library where you have duplicate folders each with unique content. The ClickView Library has a 'Move' feature that allows you to not only move a folder to a new location but also merge it with another folder. The following tutorial will demonstrate how this is achieved.
- Right-click on the folder you want to move or merge.
- Select the folder you wish to move/merge the source folder into. If you want to merge the folder, please tick the option at the bottom of the window "Merge subject folder contents".
- The source folder's contents will be added to the destination folder and the source folder will be deleted.