The ClickView Digital Video Recorder (DVR) includes a scheduler function for use with the supported capture cards. This allows the user to configure the recordings based on 'Time', 'Channel' and 'Date'. The following article details the use of these features.
1. Schedule your recording's 'date', 'start time', and 'stop time' as desired.
2. Select the 'Source' for the scheduled recording. The number of 'Source' options depends on the video capture card used. The Source list may include 'Composite', 'Analogue TV', and 'Digital TV'.
3. Select the Channel for the scheduled recording.
4. Press 'OK' to confirm the selection.
5. Check the scheduled recording, taking note of the source channel which has been selected.
6. Continue to add as many scheduled recordings as required for the various channels. The ClickView Digital Video Recorder will automatically record all scheduled items across the different channels.