If you wish to share a ClickView video from your Libraries or Exchange to other students and teachers, please follow the steps below.
- Sign in to ClickView
- Click on the ‘Libraries' tab or 'Exchange' tab in the main menu at the top of the page:
- You can browse through library videos by using the category menu on the left hand side of the page:
- Once you have found a video you wish to share, click on the ‘Share’ button.
- A popup will appear that provides you with a direct share link to the video.
- You can share this link with other teachers and students in your school.
- Users can also share the video by embedding it in their website or learning management website. To learn more about embedding ClickView videos, see the following tutorial: How do I Embed Videos?
Teachers who are admins can also share videos from Library Editor. The steps are very similar to sharing a video from Libraries. See below:
- Login to Library Editor:
- Browse folders to find a video you wish to share in Library Editor:
- Click on the share symbol next to the desired video title:
- The Share link/URL associated to the video title can be given to all the students and staff: