ClickView hosts a number of Flipped Teachers, who upload videos for a range of subjects and year levels. A channel ensures videos are accessible together, and provides Flipped Teachers with a range of tools for uploading content and customising their platform.
Now that a channel has been established for you, it’s easy to get started! Simply log on to http://online.clickview.com.au as usual. Click the arrow next to your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen. You will see “My Channel”. Click here to view your channel’s page. You will be able to customise your channel and upload your videos directly.
Customising Your Channel
- Click “Edit Channel”. On this page, you will see options to edit your channel. You are able to update the following:
- The default channel name that has been provided during set-up.
- Channel description.
- The URL which may be used to share your channel publicly.
- Profile image and Banner image
- Select a video/playlist(s) you would like to feature on the channel’s homepage
- Links to your social media pages. These will appear on your channel’s homepage as symbols representing the different media:
- Click “Videos”.
- Click “Upload Video”.
- Select the video file and complete the Video Information.
- Select the category your video belongs to (e.g. “Geography” OR “Flipped Lessons”).
Notes on Videos:
Your videos will automatically appear on your channel’s video page in 5-10 minutes. You may need to refresh the page in order for them to appear.
If you need to remove a video from your Channel, you will need to send an email to email@example.com which includes the URL of the video you would like removed.
- Click “Playlists”.
- Click “Add Playlist” and enter details of the playlist as necessary.
- Select the videos you wish to add to the playlist using the tick-boxes on the Video page, and click “Add to a playlist”.
- Click on the new playlist on the “Playlists” page.
- Click “Toggle to edit playlist”. You can now change the name and description of the playlist, reorder the videos in the playlist, and update the playlist’s cover image.
Once a channel has been customised, ClickView will verify your channel. This means your channel will be listed on our Featured Channels page on the Exchange. Before your channel is verified, there are a few requirements which must be met. They are as follows:
- At least FIVE videos uploaded to your channel.
- A high-quality profile picture (Minimum size: 512 pixels wide and 288 pixels high)
- A high-quality banner image, that does not contain text of any kind - think stock images relating to your subject area, for example (Minimum size: 1220 pixels wide and 160 pixels high),
- A short description about yourself and the content on the channel
- Any links to outside pages (including social media and websites) to be included using the ‘Social Media Links’ section on your profile, rather than in the “About” section:
If you have any further questions about your channel, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.