Follow the steps below to upload your own videos to ClickView:
- To upload videos to your Workspace, first click on the 'Workspace' tab at the top of the page:
- Click on the '+Upload a Video' button at the top left corner of your Workspace:
- Select a video to upload and enter a title and a description.
The supported video formats are: AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, MKV, WEBM, WMV.
If you would like to upload any additional learning resources (e.g. lesson guide, subtitles), click the ‘Advanced Settings’ then click on the 'Upload resources' or 'Upload subtitles' button:
- Then, once the video completes uploading, click 'Submit':
- It may take a few minutes for the video to become available in your Workspace. While the video is being processed you can monitor its progress through the 'Pending Videos' tab on the Workspace page.
- When the video finishes processing, you will be notified so that you can watch your new video: