You can add a video from ClickView to your Publisher Library from a variety of sources. In the example below, we will show you how to add a video from Workspace to the Publisher Library. However, the steps are similar to adding it from other sources.
- To add videos from your Workspace to ClickView Publisher, first, click on the 'Workspace' tab in the main menu at the top of the page.
- You can add a video to publisher directly from the video list in your Workspace. Just locate the chosen video and click the ‘Options’ Button and then the ‘Add to publisher’ option in the overflow menu.
- Alternatively, you can also click into the video to add to Publisher from your Workspace.
- Once you have opened the video, select on the ‘More’ overflow menu under the right corner of the video, and then on the ‘Add to Publisher’ option.
- To confirm the request click on the "Add to your Library" button.
- Your school's ClickView Administrator will receive a notification detailing your request for the video to be pushed to Publisher.
For more information on Video Requests in ClickView Publisher, please refer to the following article: ClickView Publisher Video Requests