- To edit a video in your Workspace, first click on the 'Workspace' tab in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Select the video you wish to edit from your Workspace.
Note: You can only edit videos that don't have chapters due to browser limitations.
- Click on the ‘More’ button and then the 'Edit' button on the overflow menu.
Then click on 'Edit'.
- The video will be downloaded into the ClickView Cloud Editor. This could take a while depending on your internet speed.
The entire video is downloaded in low resolution first so that you won't have to wait for the video to load while you're editing.
- Once the video has loaded, you can begin editing.
You can crop away parts of the video, such as advertisements, add chapters, change the summary information and perform precision editing.
- When you have finished editing, click 'Save' to add the newly edited video to your Workspace.
From there, you can watch, share and even download your video.