- To edit a video in your Workspace, first click on the 'Workspace' tab in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Select the video you wish to edit from your Workspace.
Note: You can only edit videos that don't have chapters due to browser limitations.
- Click on the ‘More’ button and then the 'Edit' button on the overflow menu.
- The video will be downloaded into the ClickView Cloud Editor. This could take a while depending on your internet speed.
The entire video is downloaded in low resolution first so that you won't have to wait for the video to load while you're editing.
- Once the video has loaded, you can begin editing.
You can crop away parts of the video, such as advertisements, add chapters, change the summary information and perform precision editing.
How to fast forward (keyboard: h, j , k or l) and rewind (keyboard: f, d, s, a) through the video are shown at the bottom of the page:
Use the orange bar to position the beginning and the end of the programme (do this first!)
On the blue bar, press space bar to mark the beginning of the ad and the end. Double click the segment to remove.
Note: if the ad is really small and cannot be removed by double clicking, use the chapter tabs to remove.
- When you have finished editing, click 'Save' to add the newly edited video to your Workspace.
From there, you can watch, share and even download your video.