Educators can easily display video content from ClickView onto any Apple TV (4th gen and later) located within your institutes network. The following article outlines how an educator can start using the ClickView tvOS app within their learning space.
Note: The ClickView app for tvOS is only available for Apple TV (4th gen and later). All details within this tutorial apply only to Apple TV (4th gen and later).
- Open the ClickView tvOS app on your Apple TV. If your Apple TV has been correctly activated you will be presented with a screen similar to the one shown below. Whenever this screen is open, your Apple TV is ready to play any video content sent from ClickView. If you are presented with a four-digit pin code, please see contact you ClickView Administrator, to follow this article, How do I link my Apple TV to ClickView, for guidance on activating your Apple TV.
- To play a video on your Apple TV, sign in to ClickView and select the video you wish to view.
- Click the TV icon on the bottom right-hand side of your video.
- Find the name of the device you wish to send the video to and select the corresponding 'Play on device' link.
- Your ClickView video will then begin playing through the selected Apple TV. It is possible to control video playback via the Apple TV remote or by the video player within ClickView.