Teachers can now easily display video content from the ClickView platform onto any Apple TV (4th gen) located within their network. The following tutorial outlines how an educator can start using the ClickView tvOS app within their learning space.
Note: The ClickView app for tvOS is only available for Apple TV (4th gen). All details within this tutorial apply only to Apple TV (4th gen).
- Open the ClickView tvOS app on your Apple TV (4th gen). If your Apple TV has been correctly activated you will be presented with a screen similar to the one shown. Whenever this screen is open, the Apple TV is ready to play any video content sent from the ClickView platform. If you are presented with a four digit pin code, please see the following tutorial How to do I link my Apple TV (4th gen) to our ClickView account? for guidance on activating your Apple TV.
- To send a video to an Apple TV, sign in to ClickView and select the video you wish to view.
- Click the TV icon on the bottom right hand side of your video.
- Find the name of the device you wish to send the video to and select the corresponding 'Play on device' button.
- Your ClickView video will then begin playing through the selected Apple TV. It is possible to control video playback via the Apple TV remote or by the video player in ClickView.