Teachers can now easily display video content from the ClickView platform onto any Apple TV (4th gen) located within your network.
Note: The ClickView app for tvOS is only available for Apple TV (4th gen). All details within this tutorial apply only to Apple TV (4th gen).
- Teachers and administrators can manage and activate new Apple TVs through the Device's link under the user settings menu in the top right corner of ClickView Online.
- To activate a new Apple TV (4th gen), first download the ClickView tvOS app from the tvOS App Store. Once downloaded, select the ClickView app.
- A pin code will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the URL displayed on the ClickView tvOS app to navigate directly to the activation page. Alternatively, sign in to ClickView and click on the 'Devices' option within the user settings menu.
- Enter a name for your device, along with the four digit pin displayed on the ClickView tvOS app. Click the 'Activate' button. Your device is now activated and will be added to your school's device list. For further details on using the ClickView tvOS app within your learning space, see the following tutorial How do I cast a ClickView video to an Apple TV (4th gen)?