The ClickView Online play page contains all the metadata about the video you are watching, as well as other useful functions, such as sharing the video, adding it to a playlist and more.
- Once you have found a video you like, simply click on it to begin watching.
From this screen you can see related videos in the right hand window pane as well as the ability to create a new interactive video by pressing the ‘Create an interactive video’ button.
- Clicking on the ‘Show chapters and resources’ switch in the top right hand corner of the screen will reveal the videos chapters (if the video has chapters). Clicking on a chapter will jump to the beginning of that chapter in the video.
- Users can also view any additional resources uploaded in conjunction with the video. Additional resources could be anything from a worksheet for students to complete while watching the video to pictures and posters that complement the video’s subject matter.
- Directly underneath the video, the video’s metadata can be found. This will detail the subject matter and some background information of the video.
You can also save this video to a playlist you own by clicking the ‘Save to playlist’ button.
- Clicking the ‘Interactive videos’ tab will reveal a list of publicly shared interactive videos. You can create your own interactive video by clicking the ‘Create an interactive video’ button or copy an existing interactive video. You can also view a list of questions by clicking the ‘Question list’ button to the right of the public video.
- If you would like to share this particular video, click the ‘Share’ tab. You can copy the video’s link or email the link directly. Advanced users can also embed this video into their own website by copying the provided code in the ‘Embed’ tab.