A playlist is a personalised list of videos created from ClickView Online resources, your school's video library or your own videos. You can gather videos and organise them into playlists by topic that can be conveniently viewed or shared. This is great for when you want to save videos for later viewing or when you're organising a set of videos to watch in class.
- To create a playlist, first click on 'Playlists' in the menu on ClickView Online.
- Click on the 'Create playlist' button in the top right hand corner of the Playlists page.
- It's a good idea to give your playlist a name related to the videos you will add to it. For example, you might call your playlist 'Science - Year 10' if you want to fill it with videos related to science. This is a great way to catalogue your resources.
- Now that you have a playlist ready, you can start adding videos to it. When you find the right video, click 'Save to playlist'.
- A popup will appear with all your playlists. Simply click the playlist you wish to add the video to and the video will be added to your playlist