- To create a playlist, first click on 'Playlists' in the top menu within ClickView.
- Click on the 'New Playlist' button in the top right hand corner of the Playlists page.
- It's a good idea to give your playlist a name related to the videos you will add to it. For example, you might call your playlist 'Science - Year 10' if you want to fill it with videos related to science. This is a great way to catalogue your resources. Once you've named your playlist, click the 'Create' button.
- Now that you have a playlist ready, you can start adding videos to it. When you find the right video, click 'Save to playlist'.
- A popup will appear with all your playlists. Simply click the '+' against the playlist you wish to add the video to, and the video will be added to your playlist
For further information regarding adding videos to playlists, please wee our handy article - How do I add videos to a playlist