The ClickView app is made for you to enjoy the best browsing experience as part of your school's subscription. You can explore and discover new content in your school's ClickView Library, the Exchange, your Workspace and more! You can even record videos using your device, upload them to your personal Workspace, and then share them with your entire school.
1. To upload a video with the ClickView iOS App, open up the app and select "My Videos".
2. Click on the Camera Symbol on the top right-hand corner. Click on Camera Roll to upload a video from your storage.
If you need any help with the ‘Record a Video’ option, refer to the How do I record a video? tutorial.
3. Click on the video you want to upload from your storage.
4. You can play the video to see the contents. Once you are ready, click on "Choose" on the bottom right-hand corner.
5. Add the Video details and click "Upload" to upload the video to your ClickView workspace.
6. The video will process for uploading and you will be able to see the video is added to your workspace.