The ClickView app is made for you to enjoy the best browsing experience as part of your school's subscription. You can explore and discover new content in your school's ClickView Library, the Exchange, your Workspace and more! You can even record videos using your device, upload them to your personal Workspace, and then share them with your entire school.
- To upload a video to your Workspace via the ClickView app, select 'Upload Video' from the main menu.
- Tap the camera icon.
- Chose one of the options from the popup menu. The ‘Camera Roll’ option only shows photos which have been taken on your iPhone whereas the ‘Photo’ option, displays all photos on your phone.
If you need any help with the ‘Record a Video’ option, refer to the How do I record a video? tutorial.
- Select a video to upload from your camera roll.
- You can perform some basic cropping on the video by dragging the sliders of its timeline.
- When you have finished editing, tap 'Choose'.
- Your video will appear in the 'My Uploads' screen.
- You can upload the video by tapping the upload icon.
It will be available to view in your Workspace shortly.
- A flashing upload icon will appear next to the video to let you know your video is being uploaded.
Once the upload process is complete, a small tick will appear on the video thumbnail.