The ClickView app is made for you to enjoy the best browsing experience as part of your school's subscription. You can explore and discover new content in your school's ClickView Library, the Exchange, your Workspace and more! You can even record videos using your device, upload them to your personal Workspace, and then share them with your entire school.
1. To record a video, click on "My Videos".
2. Click on the "Camera" icon at the top right-hand corner.
3. If you want to upload a pre-recorded video, you can select "Camera Roll". Click on any video you wish to upload. Refer to step 7 for further instructions.
4. If you want to record a video, you can select "Camera".
5. Click on the red circle to begin recording.
6. Once you are done recording, hit the red rectangle. You can view the video and choose to upload it or retake the video. Click on "Use video" to upload the video.
7. Enter in the title, description and rating for the video.
8. The video will be added into your workspace for you to use in ClickView.