The ClickView app is made for you to enjoy the best browsing experience as part of your school's subscription. You can explore and discover new content in your school's ClickView Library, the Exchange, your Workspace and more! You can even record videos using your device, upload them to your personal Workspace, and then share them with your entire school.
- To record a video, select 'Record Video' from the main menu.
- Tap the red button to begin recording.
- Tap the red button again to finish recording. You can also press the ‘Cancel’ button to cancel the whole process.
- If you are satisfied with your recording, tap 'Use Video'. Otherwise, you can tap 'cancel' and try again.
- Your video will appear in the 'My Uploads' screen.
You can upload the video by tapping the upload icon.
- Give your video a meaningful name and enter a description if you would like. Click ‘Add to Workspace’ when you’re done.
- A flashing upload icon will appear next to the video to let you know your video is being uploaded.
Once the upload process is complete, a small tick will appear on the video thumbnail.