The ability to save clips to Workspace is only available for institutes with Hosted Collections. Not sure how to identify if you are running Hosted Collections? Click here.
- Once you have found the video you would like to create a clip for (if you need any help, refer to the ‘Navigating your Libraries’ or ‘Navigating the Exchange’ guides), click on the ‘Clips’ tab directly under the video.
- Then click on the ‘Create a clip’ button’.
- A blue scroll bar will appear at the bottom of the video. Drag the beginning and ending rectangles to the required time. Anything highlighted in blue will be included in the clip.
- Alternatively, you can specify a start and end time in the fields labelled ‘Start at’ and ‘End at’.
- Give the clip a meaningful name and description using the fields provided. When you have filled out all the required information, click the ‘Create a clip’ button in the bottom left hand corner of the page.
Note: Clips are private and will not be viewable by anyone else other than yourself unless you share it.
- The saved clip will appear in the ‘Clips’ tab under the original video.