The ClickView app allows you to explore and discover new content in your school's ClickView Library, the Exchange, your Workspace and more! You can even record videos using your device, upload them to your personal Workspace, and then share them with your entire school.
- To record and upload a video to your Workspace via the ClickView app, first select 'Record Video' from the main menu.
- Touch the red button to begin recording. Use the button in the top right hand corner to change the video resolution.
- Tap the red button to stop recording. You can also use the ‘Stop recording’ button in the bottom left hand corner.
- If you are satisfied with your recording, touch 'Use Video'. Otherwise, you can touch 'New Video' and try again.
- Your video will appear in the 'Upload Videos' screen. From here it can be uploaded to your Workspace.
- You can upload the video by touching the options menu and then selecting 'Upload to Workspace'.
- Enter a title and description for the video and then touch 'Upload'.
You can also touch 'Save' to upload the video at a later time.
- A flashing upload icon will appear next to the video to let you know your video is being uploaded.
Once the upload process is complete, a small tick will appear on the video thumbnail.