- If you have troubles finding Albert, refer to the ‘Who is Albert’ tutorial.
- You will notice a search bar with the following categories: Subject, Year level, Strand, Sub-Strand and Code.
- Use the drop down menu to select the categories you want until you reach the level of specificity you desire or have found the video you were looking for.
The videos that match all the specified categories will be listed underneath the search bar automatically.
You can further refine your search by selecting a strand, sub-strand and code.
- To search by a curriculum code, use the drop down menu to fill in each category until you reach the ‘Code’ section. A list of available curriculum codes for that subject will be listed in the drop down menu.
- Albert will then provide results from your libraries and Exchange.
- The tag to the right of the video tells you where the video is located. The ‘Exchange’ tag means that video is located in the ClickView Exchange, while the ‘Library’ tag means the video is located in the one of your libraries.