- If you have troubles finding Albert, refer to the ‘Who is Albert’
- You will notice a search bar with the following categories: Subject, Year level, Strand, Sub-Strand and Code.
- Use the drop down menu to select the categories you want. As soon as you select a subject, ClickView will automatically display the most popular tags related to your search in Albert.
- Clicking on a tag will refine your search. Only videos related to that specific tag/s will be displayed. You can select more than one tag at a time.
- There is a list of tags that each video relates to under every video.
Clicking on one will search for videos related to that tag.
- If you cannot find the tag you were searching for, use the ‘Filter by tag or popular keyword…’ search bar.
A popup will automatically display all the tags related to your search. When you have found the right tag, click on it and the videos related to that tag will be displayed.
- Alternatively, you can use the keyword search by clicking the ‘Filter Keyword’ button.
- Albert will then display all the videos that contain the word in its name or description.
- To remove any active filters, click the ‘Clear’ button or the small x next to the tag name.