- If you have troubles finding Albert, refer to the ‘Who is Albert’
- You will notice a search bar with the following categories: Subject, Year level, Strand, Sub-Strand and Code.
- Use the drop down menu to select the categories you want. As soon as you select a subject, ClickView will automatically display the most popular tags related to your search in Albert.
- Clicking on a tag will refine your search. Only videos related to that specific tag/s will be displayed. You can select more than one tag at a time.
- There is a list of tags that each video relates to under every video.
Clicking on one will search for videos related to that tag.
- If you cannot find the tag you were searching for, use the ‘Filter by tag or popular keyword…’ search bar.
A pop-up will automatically display all the tags related to your search. When you have found the right tag, click on it and the videos related to that tag will be displayed.
- Alternatively, you can use the keyword search by clicking the ‘Filter Keyword’ button.
- Albert will then display all the videos that contain the word in its name or description.
- To remove any active filters, click the ‘Clear’ button to clear all filters or the small 'x' next to the tag name to remove individual tags.