- First click on the 'TV’ tab in the main menu at the top of the page.
You can browse programs by popularity, channel, title, subtitle text and region.
- The channels and programs listed are based on the broadcasting region you have selected.
You can change the region at any time by clicking on the 'Current region' link in the TV menu.
3. All of the videos on offer are from free-to-air channels.
Simply click on the 'Channels' tab in the TV menu, then select your channel and preferred program.
- You can browse by program title.
Begin by clicking on the 'Programs' tab in the TV menu.
Choose the first letter of your desired program from the alphabet ribbon underneath the menu.
Once you've found the program you wish to view, select one of its broadcast times.
- You can even search for videos using keywords and subtitle text through the search bar in the top right corner of the page.