- A Workspace is your own private collection of videos in ClickView Online.
It can be accessed by clicking on the 'Workspace' tab in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Every ClickView user will get their own personal Workspace. From there, you can upload videos, add them to playlists, push videos to their local ClickView Publisher or download them.
3. You are able to add content to your Workspace in various ways. You can upload your own video files from your computer or smartphone, add from the Exchange, or from TV.
You can also attach additional learning resources to anything you upload to your Workspace. For example a lesson guide or class activity that should be undertaken while watching the video.
- You can edit your Workspace videos using the ClickView Cloud Editor.
You can crop away parts of the video, such as advertisements, add chapters, change the summary information and perform precision editing.
This is perfect for when you need to prepare a video segment for class.
- Every video in your Workspace can be added to a playlist, shared with other users from your school, pushed to your Publisher or even downloaded.