Creating a Live Stream is quick and easy using ClickView. It involves customising your Live Stream information so that it is easily accessible by viewers, connecting your encoder and camera devices, and turning on and off your Live Stream.
- To set up a Live Stream, click on the 'Live Streams' tab at the top of the main menu. Fill in your Live Stream details, making sure to include a Live Stream title, a description and a privacy level.
- Select whether you would like to start your live stream immediately or schedule it for a specific time. If you wish to schedule a Live Stream, choose the date and time you want to the Live Stream to start.
- Select which camera and encoder you will be using to connect to ClickView Live. If you do not own one, you can purchase a Live Shell.PRO through ClickView.
- Connect your video encoder to your camera using an HDMI cable. Follow the instructions on the site to ensure it is connected properly.
- Once your recording device has been connected it is time to connect to ClickView Live. Follow the instructions on the site to ensure it is connected properly. You will have 1 hour to start your Live Stream.
- To start your Live Stream, click the 'Start your Live Stream' button on the bottom right of the screen. Once you click on this button, your Live Stream will start broadcasting. After you have finished your Live Stream, make sure you remember to click 'Stop Live Stream' on the Live Streams tab.