The ClickView app is made for you to enjoy the best browsing experience as part of your school's subscription. You can explore and discover new content in your school's ClickView Library, the Exchange, your Workspace and more! You can even record videos using your device, upload them to your personal Workspace, and then share them with your entire school.
- To download and install the ClickView app, first visit the App Store.
- Tap the Search icon in the tab bar at the bottom of the screen and search for 'ClickView'.
- Once you've found the ClickView app, tap the 'FREE' button.
- Tap the 'INSTALL' button.
- You will be prompted to sign in to the iTunes Store. Once you have signed in, the download will begin.
- You can stop the download at any time by tapping on the download tracker.
- When the download is complete, tap on the 'OPEN' button to initiate the ClickView app.
- You can login immediately using your ClickView Online details. If you need any help while using the ClickView app, you can refer to any of the following iOS tutorials: Browsing Exchange videos, Browsing Library videos, How do I share a video using the ClickView iOS App? or How do I upload a video using the ClickView iOS App?