- Click on the ‘Workspace’ tab at the top of the page.
- Interactive videos with questions that need to be marked, will have the total number of students who have attempted those questions displayed in brackets on the ‘View student results’ button (for example, 2 students have attempted the Human Universe interactive video).
- Click on the ‘View student results’ button to view all the analytics of students’ answers. You can view the number of students who have attempted the questions, how many times each student has attempted the questions, the time of day students attempted each question, individual question and individual student results.
Note: All multiple choice, true/false and missing word questions are automatically marked.
- The only questions you need to mark are the short answer questions. If any need to be marked, a light blue box will appear at the top of the screen. Click the ‘Mark these 5 questions’ button.
- All short answer questions that need to be marked will be displayed. Use the radio buttons on the right hand side of the page to mark each question. Remember to click the ‘Save’ button under each question.
- When you have finished marking each question, click the ‘Back to analytics’ button in the bottom right hand corner of the page.
- The analytics will automatically be updated to display the statistics about the short answer questions you just marked. You can also export the statistics to excel by clicking the ‘Export to CSV’ button.