Interactive videos will either be visible to
- only to you
- only teachers and students in your school
- teachers and students everywhere
The badge next to each video lets users know the visibility of each video.
For more information, please refer to ‘Who can see my interactive video?’
Note: Interactive videos created in the Exchange cannot be moved to the Library and vice-versa. If you would like your interactive video to be located in the Exchange or Library, locate the original in the ‘Exchange’ or ‘Library’ tabs respectively.
- Once you have selected the interactive video you would like to make private, click on the ‘Edit interactive video’ option under the ‘Options’ overflow menu.
- Click the ‘Save and continue’ button in the top right hand corner of the page until you get to the Review Page.
Note: You can see what page you are on by using the progress bar at the top of the page.
- When you click the ‘Save and continue’ button on the Review page, the ‘Publish you interactive’ popup will be displayed.
If you would like to make you video accessible to others, click the ‘Yes, make available, button.
Otherwise, click the ‘No, keep private’ button. Selecting this option will place the video in your Workspace and it will only be accessible by you.