The 'ClickView Exchange' allows teachers to view free-to-air and self-published content uploaded by other ClickView schools.
Teachers can also contribute videos which are either from broadcast TV, their own videos or flipped lessons into the exchange which can be accessible to all ClickView users.
- Select 'Exchange' from the main menu.
If you would like to learn more about the ClickView Exchange, refer to the ‘Who can see my interactive video’ tutorial.
- Select a category from the Exchange.
- If you would like a more refined search, touch the search icon.
- Enter keywords into the search-bar.
- The results labelled 'Exact Matches' include videos where your search terms appear in the title or metadata.
'Related Results' include videos that are contextually relevant to your search terms.
- Select a video to begin viewing it.
You can rotate your device into a horizontal orientation to display the video in full-screen mode.