How do I find my Workspace?
To locate your 'Workspace':
- Go to online.clickview.com.au
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the 'Workspace' tab at the top of the screen
- Videos that have been added to your Workspace will be listed.
How Do I Upload Videos to Workspace?
Follow the steps below to upload your own videos to ClickView:
- To upload videos to your Workspace, first click on the 'Workspace' tab at the top of the page:
- Click on the '+Upload a Video' button at the top left corner of your Workspace:
- Select a video to upload and enter a title and a description.
The supported video formats are: AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, MKV, WEBM, WMV.
If you would like to upload any additional learning resources (e.g. lesson guide, subtitles), click the ‘Advanced Settings’ then click on the 'Upload resources' or 'Upload subtitles' button.
Then, once the video completes uploading, click 'Submit'.
- It may take a few minutes for the video to become available in your Workspace. While the video is being processed you can monitor its progress through the 'Pending Videos' tab on the Workspace page.
When the video finishes processing, you will be notified so that you can watch your new video:
For uploading videos using ClickView apps, see: How do I record and upload a video? (Android) and How do I record or upload a video using the ClickView iOS App?
There are several ways to share your video once it has been added to your Workspace. You can create links or embed. To do this follow the steps below:
- Click on the share icon to the right of the video you wish to share:
- Choose privacy settings:
- Just me - The video is private and only accessible from your Workspace and cannot be accessed via a direct link.
- My School - The video can be accessed by a direct web link or embedded in a web page but can only be accessed by your school's ClickView Online users only.
- Public - The video can be accessed by a direct web link or embedded in a web page and can be accessed publicly with no login required to view the video.
Note: Only Teacher accounts can share material publicly, Student accounts have the ability to share 'Privately' and 'My School' only.
- To share via a link, click the 'Link' tab and copy or email the share link to others: