The ClickView Plugin for Moodle enables you to browse through your entire ClickView library, the ClickView Exchange, and your own personal Workspace from within Moodle, making it easy to embed educational videos directly quickly and safely into your pages and share them with your students.
- To install the ClickView plugin for Moodle, first download it here
- Extract the contents from the zipped plugin file. The zipped file will contain 2 folders – ‘lib’ and ‘mod.
- Paste the extracted contents into your root Moodle directory.
- Once you navigate into Moodle with an Administrative account, you should see two plugins waiting to be installed. Click on ‘Upgrade Moodle database now’.
- Click the ‘Continue’ Button
- You should now be able to see ‘ClickView Video’ as an option whenever you wish to add an activity or resource.