Chapter information can only be added in to videos Library Editor that have been directly uploaded to Library Editor or pushed from Workspace to Library Editor.
To Add, Delete and Merge Chapters you must first access the Library Editor:
1. Select 'Library Editor' from the profile drop-down menu located at the top right of the screen:
2. Navigate to the chosen video within Library Editor and click on the ‘Edit’ icon denoted by a pencil icon:
3. Select the ‘Chapters’ section from the options presented on top of the selected video title:
4. You should now be presented with this screen where you can add, delete and merge chapters
1. Set a name for the chapter you would like to add inside the 'Chapter Name' field
2. The ‘Start Time’ field will assign a time stamp for the beginning of a chapter, and it’s end time will be the beginning of the next chapter. The up and down arrows can be used for adjusting the time stamps to the precise minute or second for the chapter duration:
3. Once you are satisfied with the chapter name and chapter time stamp, press the "+ Add Chapter" button to create the chapter:
4. The chapters will be then displayed on the right-hand-side on the video preview:
- To delete a chapter, simply click the bin icon next to the particular chapter within the chapter list.
Please note that this does not delete the section of video:
- To merge a chapter with another, simply delete the chapter that you would like to merge, and the subsequent chapter will encompass the chapter that was deleted:
For example, 'Chapter IV' currently is the 03:10 - 03:29 section of the video (as shown in the image above), deleting 'Chapter V' will merge both chapters. This means Chapter IV will now take over Chapter V, and will now consist the section that starts from 03:10 until the end of the video.