This article provides instructions on how to request and add videos to a school library from another school.
- Login to ClickView
- Find the video you would like to be added and click into it
- Under the web player select 'More' icon with the three vertical dots and click 'Add to Library:
- A pop up will appear for you to choose which library to add to. Choose the shared library from your partner institution:
- Then select a folder for the video and write a message to the administrator of the shared library:
- The ClickView administrator from your partner institution will receive an email and a notification every time a user requests to add a video to the library that is shared:
- The ClickView administrator can then review your request and either add or reject it. For more information on how admins manage video requests click here.