As an administrator of ClickView, you are able to review and change the maximum video rating for each year group within your institution.
Note: You can only change this setting if you are a ClickView Admin.
1. Log into ClickView Online using your ClickView Online administrator account.
To access ClickView Online Account Administration, please browse to the following address:
- Australian Schools: https://online.clickview.com.au
- New Zealand schools: https://online.clickview.co.nz
- United Kingdom Schools: https://online.clickview.co.uk
2. Click your profile in the top right corner of ClickView Online and click on 'Settings'
3. Click Year Group Access
4. Here you are able to manage ratings based on year group. The rating displayed is the maximum that each particular year group, can view.
These settings are global for each student and member of staff at your institution. There are however other ways in which to restrict the viewing of content deemed not appropriate. To learn more about how to manage video access, please see our guide - How Do I Manage Video Access?