What is Library Editor?
Library Editor is the new online version of ClickView Publisher. We have moved the functionality of ClickView Publisher from your server to your web browser. Since Library Editor is fully cloud-based the only thing you will need to access Library Editor is an internet connection.
What are some features of Library Editor?
Some of the new features include:
- Ability to work on any operating system
- Manage your Library from anywhere on any device
- Add TV or Exchange content to your Library without downloading
- Real time sync between Library Editor and your library
- Ability to add search tags for videos
- New, vastly improved search experience.
What does Library Editor look like?
Library Editor is hosted entirely on the cloud so you will access it via a web browser. It will appear similar to the screenshot below:
How do I get Library Editor?
Login to ClickView with an admin account and click your name in the top right hand corner. Select "Library Editor" from the drop down menu. You will be directed to Library Editor in a new tab.
If you don't see the "Library Editor" option please contact ClickView Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to enable it for you.