ClickView administrator accounts have the following privileges:
- Access to ClickView Online Analytics. Administrative contacts will also be
- Ability to add 'Tags' to videos within their School Library
- Ability to add 'Tags' within 'Exchange' for Albert.
- Add new teacher/student accounts
- Enable admin privileges for other teachers
- Ability to change workspace size.
If you are already an admin, the steps below will show you how to make other accounts Administrators as well.
Creating Staff Administrator Accounts
- Log into ClickView Online using an account with administrative rights:
If you do not have an account with administrative rights or are unsure which account has administrative rights, please contact ClickView Customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain these.
- Once you are successfully logged in, click your name at the top right of the screen and click on "Settings" to then select 'Staff':
- A new tab 'Staff manager' will open up displaying a layout like as follows:
- Search for the desired account and click on the grey pen icon to the right of the name to edit the account.
- To enable the user as an Administrative contact, enable the 'Administrator' option:
- Click Save changes to confirm the changes.