If you wish to share a ClickView video from your Libraries or Exchange to other students and teachers, please follow the steps below.
- Sign in to ClickView
- Click on the ‘Libraries' tab or 'Exchange' tab in the main menu at the top of the page:
- You can browse through library videos by using the category menu on the left hand side of the page:
- Once you have found a video you wish to share, click on the ‘Share’ button.
- A popup will appear that provides you with a direct share link to the video.
- You can share this link with other teachers and students in your school.
- Users can also share the video by embedding it in their website or learning management website.
Click the ‘Embed’ button and copy the code into the into the application of your choice.
How do administrators share video from Libraries?
Teachers who are admins can also share videos from Library Editor. The steps are very similar to sharing a video from Libraries. See below:
- Login to Library Editor:
- Browse folders to find a video you wish to share in Library Editor:
- Click on the share symbol next to the desired video title:
- The Share link/URL associated to the video title can be given to all the students and staff: