The following steps show how to obtain a list of videos in a folder as a pdf document.
PDF list of a library folder
- Login to ClickView and click your name at the top right and select 'Library Editor':
- Navigate to the folder or sub-folder of which you would like to generate a PDF list:
- Click on the three dots icon and select ‘Generate PDF’ option:
- If you want a list of videos in a sub-folder instead, select the three dots next to the sub folder and click 'Generate PDF':
- A PDF document containing a list of all the video titles within the selected folder or sub-folder will be sent to your email:
PDF list of Publisher Archive:
- Open Library Editor and go to Publisher Archive:
- Select Generate Report:
- Select the type of report you wish to generate. You may choose from the following report types:
- Videos that have been migrated - these are the videos that were selected during the migration process
- Videos that haven't been migrated - these are the videos that were not selected during the migration process
- Videos that have errors - these are the videos that were not be migrated to Library Editor because the Publisher Backup Tool detected issues with the files
- Videos that have been linked - these are the videos that originally came from Exchange or ClickView Libraries:
- Select 'Generate Report' and a copy will be sent to your email.