If your school subscribes to Education Perfect, then you can use our new ClickView integration to easily embed resources into EP lessons. This article outlines how you can do this while building content on EP.
Embedding ClickView videos into a lesson
First, you’ll need to start creating (or editing) a Smart Lesson or Exam on EP.
While editing your content, you can access the ClickView component. This component can be added to any lesson section on Education Perfect, by following the steps below:
1. Drag the ClickView component into your desired slide:
2. The ClickView dialogue will pop up, and if you’re not already logged in to ClickView, you’ll be prompted to do so.
3. From this popup, you can navigate within ClickView, click on a video, and click Embed to make your selection:
4. You can make changes to the size of the video if you need to. Once you’re happy, click Done to insert your media:
All done! You can now:
- Click Preview Slide to see what it’ll look like from a student perspective.
- Add additional components to your slide as required!
Students accessing ClickView videos
When students complete work that uses ClickView resources on EP, they’ll be prompted to log in to their ClickView account (if not logged in already).
Here’s what it looks like from their perspective: