- To create a playlist, first click on 'Playlists' in the left-hand menu within the discover screen.
- Click on the 'New Playlist' button in the top right-hand corner of the Playlists page.
- It's a good idea to give your playlist a name related to the videos you will add to it. For example, you might call your playlist 'Science Year 10' if you want to fill it with videos related to science for year 10 students. This is a great way to catalogue your resources. Once you've named your playlist, click the 'Create' button.
- Your Playlist is now created:
- Now that you have a playlist ready, you can start adding videos to it. When you find the right video, click 'Save to playlist'.
- A popup will appear with all your playlists. Simply click on your intended playlist and a tick will appear in the coloured box. The video will be added to the playlist/s you select:
For further information regarding adding videos to playlists, please see our handy article - How do I add videos to a playlist?