This article shows you how to find all Interactive Videos within your school library. The Interactive videos would have been created by either teachers in your school or ClickView staff. These videos are only visible to teachers in your school.
- Click on the ‘Libraries’ tab in the main menu at the top of the page:
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the 'New Interactives' section:
- This will take you to a page that lists all interactives in your school library from newest to oldest:
- If you are browsing your school library passively, you can identify any Interactive Videos by the orange ‘Interactive’ badge:
- Once you’ve found a video you like, click on the video title, then click the ‘Interactive videos’ tab underneath the video player to view all of the different interactive lessons for that video:
- To preview the interactive as it appears to students, simply click on the thumbnail in the list view in the 'Interactive Videos' tab:
- If you would like to use this interactive video with your students, click 'Save to Workspace' and proceed to use it like your other interactives: