There are two ways in which to edit the title and/or description. The quickest way to edit the metadata is here:
1. To edit a Workspace video title or description, click on the video in your Workspace.
2. Once you're on the play page, hover your mouse over the title or description of the video and click it. This will allow you to edit the metadata.
3. Rename the title or description as you wish.
4. Press enter or click outside of the text field to save the title or description.
5. To cancel any changes, simply press the escape key.
Alternatively, you can edit the video details and access more of the metadata regarding a video. To do this:
1. From your workspace, select 'Options' and then 'Edit Details'
2. You're now in the edit video details screen where you can change a range of metadata fields for the video, such as Title, Description, add learning resources and add subtitles.