The ClickView app is made for you to enjoy the best browsing experience as part of your school's subscription. You can explore and discover new content in ClickView Libraries, Exchange, Workspace and more! You can even record videos using your device, upload them to your personal Workspace, and then share them with your entire school.
Follow the steps below to install the ClickView app:
- To download and install the ClickView app, first visit the App Store:
- Tap the search icon at the bottom right of the screen then search for 'ClickView' in the search bar:
- Once you've found the ClickView app, tap the 'GET' button:
- You can stop the download at any time by tapping on the download tracker:
- When the download is complete, tap on the 'OPEN' button to initiate the ClickView app:
- You can login immediately using your ClickView credentials. If you need any help while using the ClickView app, please refer to any of the following iOS tutorials: How to Use the ClickView iOS App, How Do I Share a Video Using the ClickView iOS App? or How Do I Record or Upload a Video Using the ClickView iOS App?: