The 'ClickView Exchange' allows teachers to view free-to-air and self-published content uploaded by other ClickView schools.
Teachers can also contribute videos which are either from broadcast TV, their own videos or flipped lessons into the exchange which can be accessible to all ClickView users.
- Select the 'Libraries' button from the main menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Select ClickView Exchange and browse through the categories.
- If you would like a more refined search, touch the search area and enter keywords into the search bar.
- You can refine your search even further by clicking on the filter icon
A new window will pop up where you can apply additional filters, such as Production Year and Video Duration
When you finish, press Apply Filters button to display results
- Select a video and press the play button to begin viewing it.
You can rotate your device into a horizontal orientation to display the video in full-screen mode.