|ClickView is now supported on the itslearning platform!|
This document will provide instructions on how to get ClickView integrated with itslearning so you can embed videos into your lesson plans.
To install a ClickView plugin for itslearning see the following instructions.
- Create a new course or or access an existing course:
- Select the Add button at the top right of the screen and select a rich-media block such as Assignment:
- Select the Add plugin content option:
- Search by name for "ClickView" in the App library, and click Include this app.
- The ClickView plugin will now appear under the Add plugin content button:
- From there, when you click on the ClickView option, it will open up the plugin interface and direct you to your library. You can select the video you wish to embed from there.
- Once the ClickView plugin has been added to your itslearning account, you should be able to access ClickView from any area that you can add rich-media content or blocks of content.