ClassLink integration is two-part – Roster setup and Application assignment. In this guide, we will show the simplest way to integrate ClickView through ClassLink.
- From your ClassLink Launch Pad, navigate to the ClassLink Roster Server. This can be found through either of the following icons:
- Click on Apps at the top of the window, and then +ADD:
- Search for ClickView, and click the +Add button:
- You will be presented with the screen below:
There are three ways to set permissions for your school.
Rule-Based Permissions will allow you to choose which users can access ClickView based upon stackable rules i.e. You may have a rule for All 3rd graders and a rule for All school teachers, and these could be combined to create one list of users.
Full Permissions will allow your full list of school users to access ClickView. This is the quickest way to access ClickView content and can be changed later, to tailor the user list.
Legacy Custom Permissions
Legacy Custom Permissions will allow you to use custom query-based rules to gather a single list of users who can then access ClickView.
If you already have ClassLink integrated with another application, and have the perfect user roster in use, selecting the COPY PERMISSIONS FROM A DIFFERENT APP link at the top of the screen, will allow you to use that same user list.
Find the application, click on copy, and then save.
If you would like more information on rosters, please contact ClassLink on email@example.com
- From your ClassLink Launch Pad, navigate to the ClassLink Management Console and login as an Administrator. This can be found through either of the following icons:
- Once logged in, select Applications then Add & Assign Apps from the left-hand menu pane:
- Click on the App Library button to search the list of certified applications available to ClassLink:
- Search for ClickView, and click the Add button:
- Once the application is added, you must then assign it to your users. In the same Add & Assign Apps screen, search for the ClickView app:
- Click the Assign button:
**Assignment can be done in many ways, but in this guide, we are going to use the roster that we’ve previously setup. Rosters are dynamic – as users join or leave, the roster will be automatically updated meaning that you are always allowing the correct users to access ClickView**
- Select the Roster tab:
- Search for ClickView in the ‘select application box, and select the relevant role types, I.e. Student and Teacher:
Users will then be able to select ClickView from their ClassLink Launch Pad: